Nurse Assistant Training Ontario
Best American Healthcare University Ontario campus offers CNA (Nurse Assistant) training for Ontario, CA residents, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, upland, Pomona and the whole of Inland Empire (Riverside and San Bernardino counties). We also have Riverside and Palm Springs campuses. We have the following schedules:
1. 5 weeks -630am to 3pm Mon-Fri
2. Three Months (14 Sundays)- Sundays Only 630am to 8pm
3. 14 weeks 4pm to 8:15pm Mon-Thur
4. 3 Weeks 630am to 8pm Monday-Friday (Riverside campus)
5. 14 weeks 9am to 1:15pm
NEXT CLASS FEB 23RD FOR SUNDAYS AND FEB 24TH FOR WEEKDAYS
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FEB 10TH
Only two steps to apply: 1.Pay 2. Fill out registration form below
Choose your payment option and pay
Program is approved by the California Department of Public Health.
Full Tuition : $2150
Program done at :
337 N Vineyard Avenue, 4th Floor
Ontario, CA. 91764
Application is EASY!!!
1. Over the phone with your card (Then we email you the documents)
2. Online on this page
3. In person at the Ontario location with an appointment or walk in to the Riverside Campus (Riverside campus hours: Sundays 2pm to 5pm, Mon 9am to 8pm, Tue-Fri 9am to 3pm, 6700 Indiana Avenue, Ste 255. Riverside)
Cost $2150. Pay in full or $300 to register, or click on payment options.
CNA Classes Ontario Certified Nurse Assistant Registration Form
Only 2 steps to apply:
2. Fill out registration form
The students will need the following documents on or before the registration deadlines but the first thing is to APPLY:
- CPR certification (Obtainable at the school in person or online, click here for online CPR certification)
- Proof of TB test done within 60 days prior to enrollment
- Physical Examination done within 60 days prior to enrollment
This program has been approved by the California Department of Public Health, Licensing and Technician Certification Division.