Management of Assaultive Behavior Training & Certification Online MAB
Dignity College of Healthcare Management of Assaultive Behavior (MAB) certification course can be conveniently done online. Also known as AB 508 certification training, MAB certification online or managing aggressive behavior is a training for healthcare professionals, teachers, law enforcement agents., and other individuals that come in contact with potential aggression. Certification is through American Crisis Prevention & Management Association (ACPMA). Nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals receive CE credits at the end of the course
MAB Online Training Course Objectives
How it works:
1. Fill form and pay above
2. Receive log in information in your email within few hours.
3. Take your class online. You have 14 days access to the course.
You can start the course and log out and log back in later
or you can finish it at one time.
4. Print out your card from your computer at the end of your course. 5. Receive your card in your email within few hours of your course completion. 5. Receive also a hard copy in the mail within 2 weeks.
At the end of the managing aggressive behavior class, the student will express a good understanding of the following:
(1) Meaning of Assault
(2) Types of Assaultive behaviors and their Causes
(3) General safety measures.
(4) Personal safety measures.
(5) The assault cycle.
(6) Aggression and violence predicting factors.
(7) Obtaining patient history from a patient with violent behavior.
(8) Characteristics of aggressive and violent patients and victims.
(9) Verbal and physical maneuvers to diffuse and avoid violent behavior.
(10) Strategies to avoid physical harm.
(11) Restraining techniques.
(12) Appropriate use of medications as chemical restraints.