Online Medical Assistant Training Program
Register with confidence because Dignity College of Healthcare online medical assistant program curriculum is nationally accredited and a student that has successfully completed this program is eligible to sit for the national certification exams.
Dignity College of Healthcare Clinical Medical Assisting program is nationally accredited. It is a 480 hour program. Clinical internship is included in the training. It is a 6- month program. At the end of the program study, the student will be eligible to sit for the national certification exams for:
1. Medical Administrative Assistants
2. Clinical Medical Assistants.
Price: (Medical Administrative Assistant) $2400 plus $2400 (Clinical Medical Assistant) = $4800
A student can take The Medical Administrative Assistant (front office) Course alone, but cannot take the Clinical Medical Assistant course without the Medical Front office course.
Medical Administrative Assistant & Clinical Medical Assistant ONLY ($4800)
Medical Assistant COMBO (3 courses in one: Medical Administrative Assistant $2400 plus EKG Technician $1500 plus Clinical Medical Assistant $2400 offered at a discounted rate of $6000 for the 3 courses.
Study from the comfort of your own home, use a nearby clinic for your hands-on training, avoid commuting everyday and still earn 2 or 3 national certifications (depending on the option you choose) in:
1. EKG Technician
2. Medical Administrative Assistant
3. Clinical Medical Assistant
Course Duration for Medical Assistant COMBO: 6 Months (or faster depending on your pace)
Only 2 steps to apply:
2. Fill out registration form
Online Medical Assistant Training Program Registration Form
How it works:
1. Register, choose payment option and pay
2. Receive study materials at your door step within 5 business days
3. Take the program and exam review with the help of an online instructor.
4. Assignments are due every Tuesday (Your online instructor will guide you)
5. Complete the course and Register for the national certification exam
6. Test at the nearest national testing center to your zip code, usually within 40 miles from where you live.
5. Join hundreds of Dignity College of Healthcare in becoming nationally certified healthcare professionals.
6. Join the healthcare team and make good income while impacting others positively.