Online Patient Care Technician Training Program
Dignity College of Healthcare online Patient Care Technician training is far superior than other online PCT programs because it includes the training, exam review and 2 national certification exams for the patient care technician and the EKG technician.The fees for the 2 national certification exams are included in the tuition.
These national certifications enable the graduate to practice in every state of the united states.
The online program is designed to be finished in 8 weeks. Individuals interested in online program do not need any prior experience in healthcare. At the end of the 8 weeks, the student will be qualified to take the national certification examination for Patient Care Technicians as well as the exam for EKG Technicians.
Only 2 Steps to apply: 1. Pay 2. Fill out form
How the online course works:
1. Register, choose your payment options
2. Receive study materials at your doorstep within five business days
3. Take the program and the exam review with the help of an online instructor.(must be completed in 2 months)
4. Assignments are due every Tuesday.(Your online instructor will guide you)
5. Register for the national certification exam
6. Test at the nearest national testing center to your zip code, usually within 30 miles from you.
7. Join hundreds of Dignity College of Healthcare graduates and Become a nationally certifed healthcare professional!
Online Patient Care Technician Course Registration Form
Only 2 steps to apply:
2. Fill out registration form