Surgical Technician Program (Online)
Register with Confidence and attend a nationally accredited, but affordable program. In just 4 months, you can finish with two certifications (A national certification as an Electrocardiogram Technician and a certificate of completion as a surgical technician from the school) without a loan on your neck!
Dignity College of Healthcare online surgical technician training is far superior than other online surgical Technician programs because it includes the training, exam review and national certification exam for the EKG technician and a comprehensive, but simple tailored program for the Surgical Technician. The fees for the EKG national certification exam is included in the tuition. So a completion of our course enables the graduate to practice as an EKG Technician in any State of the United States, as well as practice as a Surgical Tech in any state. Please note that our institution does NOT assist with registration for the Surgical Technician national certification. We only assist with the EKG National Certification. However, the student is free to register for a national certification as a Surgical Technician on their own. We highly recommend taking your Surgical Technology national certification exam with National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT). Click here for their requirements
Course Duration: 4 months (Must be completed in 4 months)
At the end of the program, student will graduate with two certifications:
1. EKG Technician
2. Surgical Technician
Cost: $2400 ($200 billed now and every two weeks. Automatic payment stops automatically after 12 payments) OR Pay in full
How it works:
1. Register , choose your payment options and pay
2. Receive the study materials at your doorstep within five business days
3. Take the program and the exam review with the help of an online instructor.(must be completed in 4 months or faster). The first 8 weeks is for the EKG Technician Course, while the last 8 weeks is for the Surgical Technician course
4. Assignments are due every Tuesday.(Your online instructor will guide you)
5. Register for the national certification exam (Your instructor will guide you)
6. Test at the nearest national testing center to your zip code, usually within 40 miles from you.
7. Join hundreds of Dignity College of Healthcare graduates and Become a nationally certified healthcare professional!
8. Since we have students taking this course from different states, each student is expected find an externship site to fulfill the hands-on practice after the program..
Only 2 steps to apply:
2. Fill out form below
Online Surgical Technician Program Registration Form
Only 2 steps to apply:
2. Fill out registration form